D’Alton Kingswell drives commercialisation of advanced commercial and academic technologies from research and development through to international business in the Life Science, and Renewable Energy markets.
Concept-to-Commerce is a comprehensive methodology to deliver all commercialisation elements required to transfer technologies to market. Key service benefits are shortened time to market, maximised scaling potential, reduced investment and commercial risk and maximised promoter and investor returns.
In five key stages, its modular Concept-to-Commerce suite of services establish market validation, business planning, strategic direction, routes to market, competitive landscaping, regulatory approvals, capital raising, interim resourcing and international partnerships, all delivered with best practice.
- Life sciences hub – strategy development and European representation – Wales
- Sustainable Agriculture – commercial development – Scotland
- FDI agency – Flanders Medtech sector FDI development – Belgium
- Molecular Diagnostic – commercialisation, capital raising – Italy
- University – bio-nanoscience technology market feasibility – Ireland
- Life sciences research products business – European and US distribution – Estonia
- Cancer research foundation – set-up, strategy and operation – United States
- Diagnostics company – UK/Ireland and US market access – Switzerland
- International Airline – supply chain programme management – Ireland
- Biotech R&D spin-out – business planning, capital raising – France
- University MSc & MBA programme commercialisation – Ireland & United States
- Renewable biomass energy business – England & Wales
- Access control manufacturer – UK acquisition targeting and engagement – Ireland
- Intl Yacht Club – 2012 Youth World Sailing Championship – sponsorship – 63 countries
- E-learning business – UK business development research – Ireland
- Enterprise Ireland International Selling Programme – resourcing – Ireland
- Executive search UK & Ireland – multiple campaigns – UK & Ireland
- Engineering contractor, UK – business development resourcing – Ireland